Get a Cooler Garage, Save on Utilities
Installing your ADO garage door insulation kit will take less than an hour, and leave you the rest of your Saturday to enjoy your new cool garage!
Turn that hot garage into a comfortable workspace, and save money on your utility bills at the same time!
- The ADO garage door kit has bright white inward facing, to reflect ambient light back into your garage.
- Not only provides heat insulation but also acts to deaden sound.
- Solid metal pin installation system lasts for years of regular use.
- R-8 Insulation Value – Turn your garage doors into a barrier against outside temperatures.
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping Lowest Price online!
1) Make sure the garage door panels are clean and dry.
2) Mark each door section in two places. Each mark should be 12 inches from the edge
and in the center of the panel.
3) Peel the paper backing off of the self sticking retainer pins and attach to the door panels
where you made your marks. Each panel should have two retainer pins. When working with
the retainer pins it is recommended that you wear puncture resistant gloves.
4) Measure the height and width of each garage door panel. Keep in mind that not all of the
panels will be the same size.
5) Add one inch to each measurement to ensure a good, snug fit with no gaps.
6) Unroll the insulation vinyl side down. When working with fiberglass insulation it is
recommended that you wear gloves and an N95 facemask.
7) Cut the insulation to the size of each panel. When using a utility knife it is recommended that you use cut resistant gloves.
8) Place the insulation into the panel vinyl side facing out, tuck in the edges and top. Once you
have the edges and top lined up carefully puncture the insulation onto the retainer pins. When
working with the retainer pins it is recommended that you wear puncture resistant gloves.
9) Push the retainer pin cap onto retainer pin. Do not push too hard, just enough so the cap
grips onto the pin. When working with the retainer pins it is recommended that you wear
puncture resistant gloves.
And that’s all there is to it! Should take you less than an hour, and now your garage is not longer an oven. No special tools, no fancy techniques – just a quick and easy home improvement that will make your garage more energy efficient and comfortable.